Your order will only be processed if your credit card billing address and card security code can be verified by our credit card payment acquisition company. Only at our discretion we will ship to a separate delivery address.
If you have ordered from us and wish to change your mind, you can do so by informing us of your decision to return your goods within 14 days from delivery for a full refund if goods are unopened and in the same condition they arrived in. Unfortunately we cannot cover postage in this instance.
Private (ie non business) UK + Ireland customers have certain cancellation rights under the Consumer Protection (The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013. For full details the Regulations should be consulted, but in summary:
- The right to cancel must be exercised on or before the end of the fourteenth working day following the day after delivery of the goods;
- Notification of the wish to exercise the right to cancel (including your order number) must be received by us as set out in above to: email@example.com
iii. Customers wishing to return non-faulty goods must also arrange (at their own expense) to return the goods in a saleable condition (including undamaged packaging) as soon as possible (if we pay the return costs then this will be deducted from any refund). The goods will be deemed returned when actually received by us;
- Pending return of the goods to us you must keep them in good condition. We reserve the right to refuse to accept a return of goods which have been opened or used;
- Subject to compliance with the foregoing customers will be entitled to a full refund of the price paid to the credit card used (less any deductions in accordance with the foregoing);
- Delivery will not be refunded.
If you have any questions concerning the application of the Regulations, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Where goods are received by you faulty or damaged, then we must be notified within 7 days of receipt in order for replacement goods to be sent free of charge. No claim will be accepted outside this time limit. Any re-delivery is subject to the safe return of any faulty or damaged goods. Where we accept liability to provide replacement goods we will refund any reasonable postage charges incurred by you in returning any goods.
All goods are returned to us at your risk.
Other than as set out above we accept no liability in relation to faulty or damaged goods on delivery.
In no event shall our liability exceed the value of the goods in question.
Return faulty or damaged goods with the following process:
Email email@example.com with the following information:
- Your name
- Contact number
- Fault noted
- Place of purchase
- Serial number
This will help you to provide us with the details that will make your return process as fast and simple as possible.
Place your product into secure packaging, preferably the original packaging but alternative if this is not possible. In the package you will also need to include:
- A copy of your proof purchase *Original paperwork will be destroyed and not returned.
- Your name and contact number.
- We highly recommend that you use a registered insured delivery service to return your product. This will allow you to keep track of your package.
Within the warranty period we will cover any return charges to UK and Ireland addresses.
WE ALWAYS AIM TO HANDLE YOUR RETURN WITHIN 14 WORKING DAYS OF RECEIPT BUT IF YOU NEED ANY FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CALL +44 (0)28 90 991 230.
You can recycle your SUPERNOVAPRO directly with us.
When your SUPERNOVAPRO needs to be replaced, we will recycle your old tool for free (not including postage costs).
Simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ‘Supernova Recycling’ and we will send you details as to how to return your unit.
We will ensure that your old product is reused or recycled in a safe environmentally friendly manner avoiding landfill and the impact on the environment and health to humans and wildlife.
LEARN MORE about our Commitment to Sustainability.