SUPERNOVAPRO is designed with variable heat settings (165°C, 185°C and 205°C / 330°F, 365°F and 400°F) to suit all hair types from fine and thin to curly and coarse.
No! All you have to do is take it out of the box, have a read through the User Manual and plug it in to use.
Everything you need to use SUPERNOVAPRO is included in the box. It has universal voltage but comes with a UK plug, for any other territory, you will require an adaptor.
Just 30 seconds. You will hear a beep when it has reached your chosen temperature.
SUPERNOVAPRO will automatically shut off after 45 minutes to avoid it being left on accidentally.
The cord is 9 feet long and is a swivel cord for convenient styling.
SUPERNOVAPRO is less than 28cm (11 inches) in length and is lightweight. It is perfect for traveling and has universal voltage to ensure it can be used globally.
- Your SUPERNOVAPRO is covered by a 1 year warranty. Accidental damage or incorrect usage will not be covered.
- If any repairs have been attempted by a third party the warranty will be void.
- We are also unable to honour your warranty where your product has been purchased from an unauthorised distributor; in this instance your consumers right would lie with the point of sale.
- A replacement product assumes the remaining guarantee of the original product. When a product is exchanged, any replacement item becomes your property and the replaced item becomes property of SUPERNOVA HAIR TOOLS Ltd.
- To claim under this guarantee please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure that you include a proof of purchase with any returned product. Therefore, please ensure you keep your proof of purchase in a safe place.
- This guarantee only applies to genuine SUPERNOVAPROs purchased through approved stockists.
- Note that this guarantee may be invalidated where serial numbers or identification have been erased, damaged or modified.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.
We are a British manufacturer and are proud to produce in the UK just outside of London.